Here are some ideas we’ve accumulated…
- Madison Park Conservatory – Chef Cormac Mahoney voted one of Food and Wine’s Best New Chefs in 2012, along with our friends Josh and Erik.
- Willows Inn– farm to table cuisine, reminiscent of Blue Hill at Stone Barns.
- Top Pot – doughnuts!
- Walrus and the Carpenter – oyster bar… are you kidding me… I can’t wait for this.
- Kwanjai Thai – local thai food spot in the Fremont area. Mmm, massaman.
- Dot’s Delicatessan – this seems like a place to make a picnic, and I’ve learned that the Roquefort pâte is not to be missed. But, what is Roquefort pâte?
- Portage Bay Cafe – thanks for your comment, Marisa! BRUNCH!
- Zig Zag – for cocktails
- Starbucks – don’t judge me.
- Milstead & Co. – apparently this is the Barista Parlor of Seattle
- Cafe Bambino – anyone else heard of this spot?