When I dreamed up the idea of #12days1story, the idea was simple: 12 exciting giveaways, and 1 fiction story—a perfect cross section between entrepreneurs I know and respect, and my dream to continue writing.
And when I dreamed up that vision—Miranda was one of the first people I contacted.
Miranda is the owner of Nashville’s upscale burger joint, Burger Up. Patrick and I manage to find our way over there several times a month because the food is delicious, the atmosphere is peaceful, and the restaurant’s mission is clear. From the beginning, Miranda has been on a crusade to build “thoughtful consuming through community,” which means she sources food from local farms, supports local musicians and entrepreneurs, and even encourages a lowly writer like me.
The best part of the “12 Days of Christmas” song is when you can belt out “5 GOLDEN RINGS!” So I chose to give that coveted spot in the line up to our favorite local spot.
This one is for folks in Nashville…
Leave a comment for doing any of the following:
- Post about this giveaway on Twitter! (Make sure to include @BurgerUP, @clairecgibson and #12days1story) (one entry)
- Follow Growing Up Gibson via email (one entry)
- Leave a comment about what you think about this whole crazy project (one entry)
- Leave a comment about why you want to win! (one entry)
- Go back and read what I’ve revealed so far of Longspur, and tell me what you think! (One entry)
This giveaway will end at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, December 12, 2012. (Just in time for our next giveaway!)
Can’t wait to see who wins!