Tomorrow, Patrick and I are headed to my favorite place in the world.
St. Simons Island, Georgia, here we come!
THINGS I’LL BE DOING AT THE BEACH:
- Wearing my very first one-piece bathing suit that looks like this.
- Reading Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxazs, then reading Mr. Peanut by Adam Ross.
- Listening to the Great Gatsby soundtrack, in particular this song by Gotye.
- Cooking this recipe for herb-encrusted pork at least once.
- Celebrating Father’s Day with my dad, who gives the best advice.
- Celebrating my love, Patrick’s Birthday!!! (June 17th)
- Enjoying the view and the yoga classes at the Cloister.
So while we’re galavanting on the beach sipping mojitos and margaritas, I’ll be taking a blogging break. I have a feeling it’s going to feel good.
But in the meantime, I’d love to invite you to follow my professional site by clicking “HOME” above, or by visiting www.clairegibson.com. On the right-hand side of the page, there’s an option to enter your e-mail address and follow along. While we’re gone, I’ll be updating that site with a few articles I’ve written that you won’t want to miss.