The last few weeks have been filled to the brim with writing, writing, and more writing. It’s also been filled with a whole lot of excitement about our upcoming trip! We three more weeks til we leave!
But in the meantime, the in-between time, I’ve been jumping around here and there for some assignments, and have snapped a few photos worth sharing. Check ’em out:
Guitar at the Mansion at Fontanel, Courtesy of Buck Owens
Fun times in the Fontanel Mansion Bathroom
Barbara Mandrell’s Dining Room
Limes in a garden, courtesy of Peter Anderson
A quick stop at my alma mater
Cummins Falls on Labor Day… humanity overload.
Groundbreaking at the Climb Nashville Charlotte Avenue Location
Scouting a hot new place to stay in Nashville (more on this soon!)
For more Field Photos, don’t miss:
- Field Photos, Edition No. 1: Nashville, TN
- Field Photos, Edition No. 2: Greenville, SC
- Field Photos, Edition No. 3: Charleston, SC
- Field Photos, Edition No. 4: Nashville, TN
- Field Photos, Edition No. 5: Brooklyn, NY